Get to know more about us
Get to know more about us
DigitAll is a coalition of companies, social organisations and government bodies working together for more digital inclusion in Belgium. Discover who we are and get to know our initiatives to improve digital inclusion.
The Digital Inclusion Charter
DigitAll acts to achieve more digital inclusion. The Digital Inclusion Charter asks signatories to make a firm commitment towards taking action and creating awareness.
The various governments in Belgium have signed the charter, together with 30 companies, governmental bodies and social organisations.
The 9 commitments to close the digital divide
- Identify and share best practices to improve digital inclusion.
- Investigate what stands in the way of digital inclusion and work out appropriate joint actions.
- Encourage those at the top of the organisation to engage with and help guide this commitment.
- Improve digital inclusion in the organisation by encouraging internal training courses and sharing actions and progress.
- Promote digital inclusion outside the organisation to increase the number of signatories to this charter and its impact.
- Support campaigns that aim to make digital inclusion a priority, because the general public still has insufficient knowledge of the digital divide.
- Introduce a procedure in the organisation to assess the extent to which digital inclusion is promoted among staff, customers and beneficiaries.
- Set up actions to increase trust in digital tools, improve the sense of online security and arm users against possible abuse.
- Monitor the application of this charter and assess this with all signatories after three years so as to work out possible next steps.
Organisations that signed the charter
- Bernard Clerfayt - Minister of the Government of the Brussels-Capital Region, responsible for Employment and Vocational Training, Digital Transition, Local Authorities and Animal Welfare
- Petra De Sutter - Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Public Administration, Public Enterprises, Telecommunication and Post
- Elio Di Rupo - Minister-President of Wallonia
- Jan Jambon - Minister President of the Government of Flanders and Flemish Minister for Foreign Policy, Culture, IT and Facilities
- Pierre-Yves Jeholet - Minister-President of the Wallonia-Brussels Federation
- Isabelle Weykmans - Minister for Culture and Sport, Employment and Media of the German-speaking Community
- Accenture Belgium & Luxembourg - Kristof Lambert
- Actiris - Caroline Mancel
- Agoria - Jeroen Franssen
- AlphaCredit - Philippe Bézieau
- Anysurfer - Bart Simons
- Arval Belgium - Tony Peetermans
- aSmartWorld - Geoffroy Van Humbeeck
- BeCode - Ivan Keuller
- Beego - Frederick Scraeyen
- Belgian Mobile ID - itsme - Stephanie De Bruyne
- Bibliothèques Sans Frontières Belgique - Libraries Without Borders Belgium - Dimitri Verboomen
- BNP Paribas Fortis - Max Jadot
- Bpost - Dirk Tirez
- C.I.R.B. - C.I.B.G. - Marc Van den Bossche
- Child Focus - Heidi De Pauw
- Circular.Brussels - Dennis Adriaenssens
- Close The Gap - Didier Appels
- Co.Station Belgium - Beatrice De Mahieu
- CTG Circular - Didier Appels
- Cyber Security Coalition - Fabrice Clément
- De Lijn - Ann Schoubs
- Delhaize - Alexandros Boussis
- DiAX - Jan De Smedt
- Digitaal Vlaanderen - Barbara van Den Houtte
- Digital Champion Belgium - Saskia Van Uffelen
- DigitalForYouth.be - Philip Du Bois
- Dilaco - Jeff de Kleijn
- District09 - Sara Van Damme
- DNS Belgium - Philip Du Bois
- Eleven Ways - Roel Van Gils
- Enabel - Jean Van Wetter
- Erasmus Brussels University - Jurgen Dedeckere and Gerlinde De Clercq
- Febelfin - Wien De Geyter
- Federation of belgian enterprises (VBO - FEB) - Pieter Timmermans
- Forem - Yves Magnan
- FPS Economy - Séverine Waterbley
- FPS Finance - Hans D'hondt
- FPS Policy and Support - Nico Waeyaert
- Hobo - Daan Vinck
- IBM - Petra Florizoone
- iDrops - Brecht Van den Begin
- In The Pocket - Jeroen Lemaire
- ING - Laurent Winnock
- Interface3.Namur - Christine Dereymaeker
- iTESE bv - Hans De Four
- Le monde des possibles - Didier Van der Meeren
- LINC vzw - Dieter Wijffels
- Link in de Kabel - David Loyen
- Maks - Veronique De Leener
- Microsoft Belgium and Luxembourg - Didier Ongena
- MolenGeek - Ibrahim Ouassari
- Namahn - Joannes Vandermeulen
- Nova Reperta - Béatrice de Mahieu
- Out of Use - Yannick Adriaenssens
- Pidpa - Eddy Troosters
- POD Social Integration - Alexandre Lesiw
- Proximus - Guillaume Boutin
- Publicis Groupe Belgium - Eva Devos and Karel Vinck
- Roche Pharmaceuticals - Marie-José Borst
- School 19 - Stephan Salberter
- Signpost - Arne Vandendriessche
- Smartschool - Arne Vandendriessche
- SNCB - Sophie Dutordoir
- SPW - David Wattecamps
- Technobel - Hervé Docq
- The Shift - Eglantine Eeckhout
- The Water Group - Hans Goossens
- Unizo - Danny Van Assche
- Uqalify - Thierry Lescrauwaet
- UWE - Agnès Flémal
- VRT - Frederik Delaplace
- VUB - Ilse Mariën
- VVSG - Kris Snijkers
- WEB-BLENDERS - Bart Wuyts
- WeTechCare - Jean Deydie
- Womenpreneur - Sana Afouaiz
Be next to sign our charter
Would you like to sign the Digital Inclusion Charter too, or would you like more information? Fill in your data below and we will contact you.